Last updated: November 23th, 2020
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Table of contents
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Who we share your data with
- In General
- Collection of Information
- How Your Information is Used
- Mailing Policy
- Protecting Your Information
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- Your Choices
- Data Retention
- Governing Law
- Privacy Preferences
- Privacy Complaints
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your name and email address in contact forms.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics tracking.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
1. Every time someone connects to dave4math, Wordfence will save the following information in our database.
– IP Address (which can be used to determine the Country of origin)
– User agent (which can be used to determine if the device is mobile or desktop)
– Referrer (which can be used to determine if the request came from Google)
2. Some IP addresses that are deemed to be highly malicious are sent over to Wordfence’s servers. The IP address is then stored on Wordfence servers for 90 days and then removed. If the offending IP address still however is attacking websites, it might be re-added to Wordfence servers.
3. Some cookies may set to aid in various features. The entire list of cookie names and their purpose can be found here.
The Site and the Services are intended for adult audiences only, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, please do not provide any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
Collection of Information
- We collect the Personal Information you give us when you register with the Site or use the Services, including name, address, credit card or bank information, and other Personal Information requested as part of your use of the Site or the Services, or the information you choose to give us when you use the Services.
- We automatically collect (Google Analytics) certain kinds of non-personal information from you when you use the Site or the Services, including device, browser type, operating system, CPU speed, referring or exit webpages, click patterns, Session ID, and your computer’s IP address.
- We may on occasion supplement or correct the Personal Information you submit to us and your IP address with information in our other databases or information from third-party sources in order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, prevent fraud and prevent abuse of our Site, as well as to provide more consistent, relevant experiences to our users.
- We may collect general information about use of the Site and the Services, such as what pages visitors access, the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and other similar factors. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually, although IP addresses and Session ID in relation to downloads may be tracked as part of our fraud prevention efforts.
Personal information may be collected by cookies, weblogs, surveys, web forms, registration, newsletters, and placing an order. To purchase a subscription from us, you must provide contact information (like name and email address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
How Your Information is Used
Except as provided herein, we collect and use your personal and non-personal information for internal purposes only or for gathering aggregate and anonymized data. We may use your information in the following ways:
- (1) To conduct routine business operations such as billing, identification, authentication, contact purposes and general research. As part of our routine business operations, we may transfer your Personal Information to certain third parties with whom we contract for the limited purpose of providing services such as web hosting, email, and credit card processing. These service providers are obligated to protect your information, and they do not use your personal Information for their own commercial purposes.
- (2) To employ internal marketing techniques such as tracking customer preferences to provide a customized Site experience and communicating with you about Services, special offers, and other services.
- (3) To provide and enhance the Services, including the use of Social Media.
- (4) To gather generic product, location and other contributed information to make reports based on aggregate anonymized data, which we may use internally.
- (5) To provide Dave4Math services to you and to contact customers for marketing purposes.
- (6) To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns.
- (7) To evaluate and improve Dave4Math and other products and services and to develop new products or services.
- (8) To identify and analyse usage trends and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- (9) To provide technical, product, and other support and help keep Dave4Math services working, safe and secure.
- (10) To comply with court and governmental orders.
- If we publish User Content you submit, your name and certain other Personal Information you provided with respect to such User Content may be posted to the Services.
When you send us an email, we use your email address to thank you for your comment and/or reply to your question, and we sill store your communication and our reply for any future correspondence. Unless required by law, we will never share your communication. When you accept to receive information about our services, promotions, newsletters, press releases, and/or new offers, we use your email address and any other information you give to us to provide you with the information or other service, until you ask us to stop (using the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided with email communication). When you request information or other services from us, we use yoru email address and other information you give to us to provide you with the information or other services that you requested, until you ask us to stop (using the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided with email, an /or on the site where you signed up, and/or as we otherwise provide), or until the information or service is no longer available. We do not rent, lease, or sell your email address to any third party.
In order to improve our Services and provide more convenient, relevant experiences to our customers, we and our agents may use “cookies,” and similar devices to track your activities. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your passwords and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, and most services that include similar devices are typically initially activated to collect data. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. We do not support browsers’ Do Not Track features. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the preferences or settings page of your browser.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Embedded content from other websites
Protecting Your Information
Dave4Math takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information.
We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on our servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
- We use a variety of security measures, including SSL, encryption, and authentication tools, to help protect your information.
- We do not retain your Personal Information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes. When we no longer need your Personal Information, we dispose of it safely.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.”
Disclosure to Third Parties
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third part products or serves on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers for the limited purposes described in the section entitled “How Your Information is Used.”
- We will share your Personal Information when required by law, regulation, or litigation, and as necessary for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- If we sell assets or are acquired by or merged with another entity, we may provide such entity customer information without obtaining your further consent. We may provide notice of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers on the Site.
- If at any time you are uncomfortable with our use of your Personal Information for internal marketing purposes and for the purpose of creating aggregate reports, you may opt-out by email as described in “Privacy Preferences.” Note that if you opt not to provide us with certain mandatory information, then our Products and services may be unavailable to you.
- You may similarly opt out of receiving communications from us, although we may find it necessary to continue to communicate with you regarding your use of the Services.
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. All content may be retained for restorative, archival, publishing or research purposes. Editing or deleting content may alter the displayed state of the content, but will not permanently delete the content from the Site. All Personal Data supplied to Dave4Math is stored on robust and reliable systems that are continually monitored and updated as per the latest security practices for data protection.
You have the right to access, correct and delete inaccuracies in your Personal Information and privacy preferences on the Services at any time by signing into your account and editing your Personal Information in your account profile. You may also do so by contacting us via postal mail or email. If at any time you wish to opt-out of our use of your information for internal marketing purposes or for compiling aggregate risk reports, you may do so by sending a written notice to: Dave4Math, 10601 Clarence Dr, Suite 250 Frisco, Texas 75033.
4401 Little Road Ste 550-241
Arlington, Texas 76016
Phone: (817) 241-0575